I’m so excited to be back with all of you from my 25 anniversary trip to England and Wales. But what’s even more exciting is that it’s Messy Marriage’s 3 year anniversary too! So today I’m going to share lots of pictures from our trip (forgive me if I go overboard–it was just so hard to leave anything out!) and offer three books in a giveaway to celebrate our past three years with all of you!
Now, before I get started, let me apologize to everyone for the technical difficulties we had with the linky tool last week. I didn’t have my laptop or passwords to fix the problem. I hated that both of our gracious hosts – Dr. Jennifer Thomas and Linda Stoll missed out on the fun of hosting WW. So you’ll see them again in the near future!
One more apology is to those of you who I’ve not visited in a while or maybe never, especially if you’re new to Wedded Wed. I’ve also had some of you email me and ask me some questions or favors, and if I’ve not responded to those, please let me know. A lot has escaped my notice over the past busy month or so! I promise to do better now that I’m home for a while.
After landing in London and taking a 5 hour train ride, we came to our first destination, Tenby, Wales –
Next destination – Liverpool
We also visited a church while in Liverpool, called Frontline. It’s very much like our home church, Metro. I’ll be sharing a special post about our visit there and the hospitable people we encountered in the weeks to come!
On to our last stop – London!!
Well, I hope you enjoyed the photos. There were soooo many more that I could have shown you, but I know you have busy lives to get back to!
Now to the anniversary giveaway! Just comment below, answering one of the questions or simply stopping by to say “hi.” The deadline for entering is Thursday, October 10th at Midnight (CST). Just come back here to this post to see an update on who the three (read that again) THREE winners are of one of the following signed copies, Moving Forward, The Answer to Anger, and Married But Lonely.
What has been your favorite anniversary or vacation spot with your spouse or family in the past?
Where would you like to go on a romantic trip with your spouse if money was no object?
MM’s 3rd Anniversary Giveaway Winners are – Amanda, Mary and Joe. Yay!!! Thanks to all of you for participating and blessing us with your support here at MM!
Now, it’s time for Wedded Wednesday!
Write in any way you feel inspired about marriage, parenthood or anything that is spiritually encouraging.
- Enter in a permalink directly to your blog post and not the main URL to your blog.
- Be sure to include a link to Wedded Wednesday or add the WW button (code is in MM’s footer) to your current blog post and/or sidebar.
- Visit and comment on at least one other person’s blog that’s linked up here.
- Please no offensive or inappropriate content or sexually explicit images!
Optional but encouraged:
- Consider setting up your Gravatar profile and Disqus Profile with a link to your blog … it makes it so much easier for all of us to find those of you who blog!
- If you have the time, visit those who visit your blog and comment at their place as well … sort of a “Say it forward.”