Since this is our very first Wedded Wednesday, I wanted to make it extra special by also including a giveaway! Yaaaayyyy!
Now I know it’s getting close to Valentines Day and around my house, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach! So I just happened to come across a yummy and “skinny” cupcake recipe on Pinterest the other day. Who could resist that? Well, if you’re like me, you can’t … so you’ll find the recipe, lovely photo, and link right here at www.ShugarySweets.com.
Along that line, what would a Valentines Day be without some romantic music … or whatever kind of music that gets your “groove on!” So if you comment on today’s post, you’ll be entered to possibly win a $10 iTunes gift card! The contest deadline is Friday, Feb. 1st at midnight (CST) and I’ll be announcing the winner on Saturday, Feb. 2nd in the afternoon, so stay tuned!
One more thing, my life coaching site is up and running. You might wonder what the difference is between a life coach and a counselor. Think of it like a doctor vs. a physical therapist. A doctor (metaphorically like a counselor) may do “major surgery” or deal with removing cancer or treating a life-threatening infection, while a physical therapist (like a coach) would give you exercises to strengthen a particular weak area and work with you till you are strong enough to manage on your own.
You can find out more info and explanation at my coaching site – www.hoperenewedcoach.com.
And for the next two weeks I’m offering a reduction in the price of my coaching! You can receive the 3 month package for the price of the 6 week package. All you have to do is contact me at messymarriage (at) gmail (dot) com by Feb. 13th, 2013, requesting this special deal, and I’ll give you that discount when you sign up on my site.
Now let’s get busy with our very first Wedded Wednesday!
Here are the rules:
- Write in any way you feel inspired about marriage or parenthood.
- Be sure to include a link to Wedded Wednesday or copy and paste the WW button to your blog.
- Visit and comment on at least one other person’s blog that’s linked up here.
Optional but encouraged:
- Consider setting up your Gravatar profile and Disqus Profile with a link to your blog … it makes it so much easier for all of us to find those of you who blog!
- If you have the time, visit those who visit your blog and comment at their place as well … sort of a “Say it forward.”