I have a top ten most popular posts list in my sidebar, but often there are some great articles that don’t get the recognition and focus that they need. So I’ve decided to highlight not only my favorites from the posts I’ve written, but also my favorites from the Messy Marriage Team and my Share Your Story Writers as well!
My Favorite “Share Your Story” Posts:
1. Becky from Time Out Devotions for Moms – “Finding Contentment in Heartache”
Becky’s article was posted just recently on Christmas Eve. Unfortunately, I learned too late that the blog hops I normally join were not “hopping” Christmas Eve. But it was such a special story that I felt like I’d short-changed Becky and my MM audience. Please give it another look-over!
2. Kelli from Chronicles of Grace – “Ties that Bind”
Kelli gave us an intimate look at marriage that rocked us down to the core!
3. Jennifer from Finding Fruit – “Does What I Feel Really Matter?”
Jennifer’s post really gave us an authentic and raw peek into her heart—one we could all relate to.
4. Megan from Sunshine Through the Windows – “A Marriage Destroyed by Sin, Redeemed by Grace”
Megan shared such a personal and heart-wrenching story that none of us wants to experience, but know can be just a sin away! Thankfully, God was involved in redeeming what was lost.
My Favorite Messy Marriage Team Posts:
1. Gary – “I’m Having an Affair … with My Cell Phone”
This article is so relevant and reflective of our technology-saturated society and made it to the top 10 list! Woo hoo!
2. Kimberly – “A Quiet Journey Through Grief”
Kimberly has a way of laying all her hurts and inhibitions down before us, like a sacrifice that builds up our hearts and deepens our perspective.
3. Stacey – “The Drought of 2012”
This article gave us that much needed reminder to date our mates and reflects the positive affection that is so evident in Stacey’s love for her husband, Bryan.
My Personal Posts and Favorites:
1. Are You Invisible or Transparent?
2. 10 Questions to Ask When Depressed
3. Does Indulging Anger Change Our Brains?
4. How to Forgive the Continual Offender
Linking up with NOBH and To Love Honor and Vacuum
Leave a Reply